Recipe by Syin
I label this "best" for its simplicity and versatility, and of course, taste. Serve it with yogurt rice as a main dish, blend it with milk to make smoothies, heap a mound of vanilla ice cream over it to transform it into a desert, mix cinnamon sugar in to use as a crepe filling - the possibilities are endless. And you can also subsitute any seasonal fruits you prefer.
- 1 green apple, cored and cubed
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced thickly
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 100 g red watermelon
- 1 mango, peeled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, stir very carefully with a large wooden spoon your apple, banana, grapes and lemon juice; leave to sit for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cube your watermelon and mango; reserve the juices while you are cutting it.
- Add your watermelon-mango mixture (with the juices) into your large bowl and stir for a minute, very carefully.