Recipe by Ambervim
Great dipping sauce or on top of noodles. Don't always have to cook this, however I think a little heat enhances the flavors.
Top Review by Outta Here
Wow! Talk about quick and easy AND tasty! I had some leftover cooked chicken and some buckwheat noodles, so I thought peanut sauce would be good. This recipe was perfect. Will be making this often. I used some sambal oelek sauce for the "heat" and some frozen chopped cilantro, which I stirred in while cooking. I also added extra coconut milk.
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter (creamy)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk (or more)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (lemon ok)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (I usually double this (or more)
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (or more, you likely want it if you use fresh peanut only peanut butter) (optional)