Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is when you want some homemade food when you don't have the time to go full homemade! The outline here is very basic, feel free to add to it. So easy to make but feels so original! Please comment with your additions! ( The pink sauce is ripe for great names to your take on this dish) The opportunities are endless with this basic start! I prefer some onion and tomatoes to this mix, but there is no limit to additions.
- 453.59 g ground beef (no one packages 1 lb containers anymore!, Just get something close. Go over not under)
- 453.59 g herdez salsa casera
- 453.59 g sour cream
- 8 (64 inch) flour tortillas (fajita style)
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning mix
- 226.79 g Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- Brown ground beef over medium heat.
- Drian fat (or not) and add 3/4 cup water and taco seasoning, turn heat to low simmer.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put stack of tortillas in microwave and heat for 1 minute.
- While all of this is cooking, get out casserole pan (13x7).
- Mix 1 jar of salsa with 16 oz sour cream in the casserole, this will give a somewhat wierd, pink color- go with it!
- Take stack of heated tortillas and place then next to the stovetop, near the taco meat.
- Put casserole dish next to tortilla stack.
- Put 1 ladel of meat into the tortilla (it will be 1/7 of the mix!).
- Roll up (burrito or enchilida style) (or just roll them up!).
- Sink them into the salsa/sour cream mixture in the casserole.
- Put all 7 into the casserole mix and slide a spoon or knife between them to make sure all sides are coated with sauce. Spoon more sauce over them all.
- If tops are not covered with sauce, add more salsa.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with the cheese. Bake 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut out the enchilidas and serve. Use the sauce to cover everything!
- Lots of steps but still a VERY easy meal!