1/4 Photos of Best Tasting Base for Enchilidas. 6 Ingredients!
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is when you want some homemade food when you don't have the time to go full homemade! The outline here is very basic, feel free to add to it. So easy to make but feels so original! Please comment with your additions! ( The pink sauce is ripe for great names to your take on this dish) The opportunities are endless with this basic start! I prefer some onion and tomatoes to this mix, but there is no limit to additions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef over medium heat.
- 2Drian fat (or not) and add 3/4 cup water and taco seasoning, turn heat to low simmer.
- 3Preheat oven to 350.
- 4Put stack of tortillas in microwave and heat for 1 minute.
- 5While all of this is cooking, get out casserole pan (13x7).
- 6Mix 1 jar of salsa with 16 oz sour cream in the casserole, this will give a somewhat wierd, pink color- go with it!
- 7Take stack of heated tortillas and place then next to the stovetop, near the taco meat.
- 8Put casserole dish next to tortilla stack.
- 9Put 1 ladel of meat into the tortilla (it will be 1/7 of the mix!).
- 10Roll up (burrito or enchilida style) (or just roll them up!).
- 11Sink them into the salsa/sour cream mixture in the casserole.
- 12Put all 7 into the casserole mix and slide a spoon or knife between them to make sure all sides are coated with sauce. Spoon more sauce over them all.
- 13If tops are not covered with sauce, add more salsa.
- 14Bake for 20 minutes.
- 15Top with the cheese. Bake 10 more minutes.
- 16Remove from oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- 17Cut out the enchilidas and serve. Use the sauce to cover everything!
- 18Lots of steps but still a VERY easy meal!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Tasting Base for Enchilidas. 6 Ingredients!
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.4
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1065.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 21.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese