Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Got this recipe off www.crockingirls.com. Absolutely the BEST tasting and EASIEST recipe ever....fall apart tender with its own yummy gravy. I serve it with rice or mashed potatoes and green beans.
- 2 -3 lbs chuck or 2 -3 lbs arm roast
- 1 (1 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 -5 pieces pepperoncini peppers, sliced (optional)
- Put roast in bottom of slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with brown gravy mix and Ranch dressing mix on top.
- Place whole stick of butter on top of the roast and mixes.
- Lay 4 or 5 slices of pepperoncini peppers around the butter on the top of the roast.
- Close lid; set on high; cook 6-1/2 to 7 hours depending on size of roast.