7 hrs 10 mins
Got this recipe off www.crockingirls.com. Absolutely the BEST tasting and EASIEST recipe ever....fall apart tender with its own yummy gravy. I serve it with rice or mashed potatoes and green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 lbs chuck or 2 -3 lbs arm roast
- 1 (1 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 -5 pieces pepperoncini peppers, sliced (optional)
- 1Put roast in bottom of slow cooker.
- 2Sprinkle with brown gravy mix and Ranch dressing mix on top.
- 3Place whole stick of butter on top of the roast and mixes.
- 4Lay 4 or 5 slices of pepperoncini peppers around the butter on the top of the roast.
- 5Close lid; set on high; cook 6-1/2 to 7 hours depending on size of roast.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Tasting and Easiest Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.4
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.2 mg
- Sodium 545.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix