Recipe by nad smith
This is the best soup ever. Iit'll become a family favorite!
Top Review by kwalsh554
This was pretty good. I made a few changes, but nothing major. I used black beans instead of kidney because no one here likes kidney beans. I added about a tablespoon of chopped cilantro and a clove of chopped garlic to the pot (probably should have added more garlic since I really couldn't taste it). It was very good, but I was hoping it would be a little more "soupy". I think next time adding more spaghetti sauce will do it. The taste was right on though. I'll definitely make this one again.
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (Newman's Own-Tomato & Basil is the best for this recipe)
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packagesof old el paso taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed well
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup water
- shredded taco cheese, as topping
- tortilla chips, for dipping