Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the best soup ever. Iit'll become a family favorite!
Make and share this Best Taco Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (Newman's Own-Tomato & Basil is the best for this recipe)
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packagesof old el paso taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed well
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup water
- shredded taco cheese, as topping
- tortilla chips, for dipping
- Brown beef and onions in frying pan.
- Add all ingredients into a crock pot; simmer on high for 4 hours or simmer on stove top for 1hour.
- When ready to serve, top with cheese and dip with tortilla chips.