Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I created this one evening when I was craving taco salad. Hope you like it!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups chopped bell peppers (any color)
- 2 cups salsa (I use pace medium)
- 2 medium chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 cup crumbled tortilla chips
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- Cook beef, drain fat.
- Stir peppers into beef and continue to cook a few minutes.
- Add salsa and bring to a boil.
- Stir in beans.
- Remove from heat.
- Place one cup of this mixture over one cup lettuce.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes, cheese, chips and onions.