1/2 Photos of Best Sugar Cookies
These cookies are great with your favorite frosting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the Crisco and sugar.
- 2Add vanilla, egg, and evaporated milk; mix well.
- 3Add the flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well.
- 4Cover the dough and chill for 1 hour.
- 5Roll out and use your favorite cookie cutters.
- 6Bake at 375° on a greased cookie sheet for 6-8 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (619 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.1
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 50.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g