Recipe by CgyVegan
These easy to make appetizers are full of flavour, and look wonderful. They always disappear at parties.
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs (3 slices of bread)
- 1 cup finely chopped cooking apple
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 10 -11 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, chopped apple, chopped onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Add milk and egg; mix well.
- Cut each slice of bacon in half crosswise. Shape crumb mixture into balls, using one rounded teaspoon for each. Wrap each ball in half of bacon slice; secure with a metal or wooden pick.
- Place bacon wraps on a wire rack set in a baking pan. Bake in a 375 deg. F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or till bacon is brown.
- Serve immediately.