Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
I tweaked this recipe from a couple I found on the internet. I have made this for several people and they have really liked it. Just add more ice cubes if you want it thicker or add more or less sugar depending on how sweet your berries are.
- 2⁄3 cup Captain Morgan Silver Spiced Rum
- 1⁄2 quart fresh strawberries, stemmed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packet strawberry Kool-Aid
- 3 cups ice
- 1. Put everything in blender and mix on high till everything comes together.
- 2. Add more ice or rum if necessary and remix.