1/6 Photos of Best Sticky Chicken Wings
8 hrs 25 mins
For this recipe I strongly suggest to use fresh not frozen thawed wings as frozen will hold in too much water --- you may use 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic in place of garlic powder but the fresh garlic tends to burn while cooking, the choice is up to you or you may use both the powder and fresh garlic, the butter will firm up only slightly when chilled but will melt and blend in with the other ingredients when baked --- plan ahead the wings need to marinate a minimum for 8-24 hours, overnight is better -- these wings are delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl mix together first 8 ingredients until well combined.
- 2Add in wings; toss to coat (make certain to cover the wings completely with the sauce).
- 3Refrigerate for 8-24 hours (24 hours is better).
- 4Set oven to 350°F.
- 5Set oven rack to lowest position.
- 6Place the wings on a large greased jelly-roll pan.
- 7Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- 8OPTIONAL: for a crispy skin broil under broiler heat for about 4 minutes (can turn if desired).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Sticky Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (1908 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1968.4
- Calories from Fat 1072
- Total Fat 119.1 g
- Saturated Fat 49.5 g
- Cholesterol 471.5 mg
- Sodium 9494.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 117.5 g
- Protein 100.0 g