Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This is a family recipe that has been developed only over the last 5 years. 7/5/12, reduced basil per reviews.
Top Review by Daniel H.
I would use this on super cheap cuts of meat from a bad store, thats about it. If you have a good cut of beef this will drown it out of recognition. Stick to kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 78.07 ml fresh lemon juice
- 59.14 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 22.18 ml garlic powder
- 22.18 ml basil, dried
- 22.18 ml parsley flakes, dried
- 4.92 ml white pepper
- 1.23 ml hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 4.92 ml instant minced garlic (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.