Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This is a family recipe that has been developed only over the last 5 years. 7/5/12, reduced basil per reviews.
Top Review by Daniel H.
I would use this on super cheap cuts of meat from a bad store, thats about it. If you have a good cut of beef this will drown it out of recognition. Stick to kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons basil, dried
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parsley flakes, dried
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon instant minced garlic (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.