Recipe by Rach & Chris
My Nanny makes this every family get together and we all love it. I hope you do too!!
- 2 medium squash, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 box seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 cup processed cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil squash, onion, and bell pepper until done.
- Drain squash, onion, and bell pepper leaving just enough water to absorb stuffing with seasoning.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees in a preheated oven until the cheese melts, and enjoy.