Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This has won prizes in contest, for best taste.
- 1 lb fresh spinach
- 1 can bean sprouts, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced
- 4 hardboiled egg, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1⁄2 lb fried crumbled bacon
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1⁄3 cup catsup
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Tear clean spinach leaves into large bowl.
- add other ingredienst.
- Mix dressing and pour over salad, toss and serve.