I love spinach salad and created a recipe that really is Super! .
Make and share this Best Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 egg, boiled sliced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits, home made
- 1 cup crouton
- 1⁄4 cup swiss cheese
- Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, worcestershire sauce, honey and pepper.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil. Set aside. Combine spinach with mushrooms, bacon bits, croutons, cheese and eggs.
- Parmesan cheese is a great alternative.
- Toss with the dressing.