Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
It's all in the prep, this makes the creamiest artichoke dip I have had, if you don't like the tang of the artichokes leave one can out or all out together.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temp
- 1 (8 ounce) packagegrated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (4 ounce) cans artichokes, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechopped spinach, well drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon marjoram
- In a food processor or blender mix cream cheese, olive oil, sour cream, and majoram.
- After that is well incorporated transfer to a bowl or mix it in the pan preferably 9x13.
- Mix in the parmesean (set aside 2 tablespoons), spinach and artichokes well.
- spread out in the pan and sprinkle remaining parmesean on top, broil for 15 minutes or until brown and bubbly.