I made this recipe when I was craving peanut butter cookies. Everyone who tried them loved them because they were so soft! I made mine tiny bite size cookies and the recipe made a bunch.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine flour and baking soda in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, melt 1/2 cup butter in microwave.
- Add 1/3 cup sugar and 1/3 cup brown sugar to the melted butter and cream all together.
- Add the other 1/2 cup butter to your prepared butter/sugar combo and mix.
- Add rest of sugar, brown sugar, and the peanut butter. Cream well.
- Add egg whites and vanilla to the butter and sugar mixture and combine once more.
- Gradually add flour mixture to your wet mix about 1/3 cup at a time until all the flour is combined.
- Roll dough into round balls of any size and place on baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 1-2 minutes and then remove to a cooled surface. ENJOY!