1/1 Photo of Best Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
I made this recipe when I was craving peanut butter cookies. Everyone who tried them loved them because they were so soft! I made mine tiny bite size cookies and the recipe made a bunch.
My Private Note
tiny co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Combine flour and baking soda in a small bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl, melt 1/2 cup butter in microwave.
- 4Add 1/3 cup sugar and 1/3 cup brown sugar to the melted butter and cream all together.
- 5Add the other 1/2 cup butter to your prepared butter/sugar combo and mix.
- 6Add rest of sugar, brown sugar, and the peanut butter. Cream well.
- 7Add egg whites and vanilla to the butter and sugar mixture and combine once more.
- 8Gradually add flour mixture to your wet mix about 1/3 cup at a time until all the flour is combined.
- 9Roll dough into round balls of any size and place on baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- 10Let cool on baking sheet for 1-2 minutes and then remove to a cooled surface. ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1007 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 27.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g