Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl. Combine liquid ingredients in another.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients in gallon-size ziplock bag. Mix ingredients together.
- Place steaks in ziplock bag.
- Allow to marinade for at least 3-4 hours.
- Heat grill to 600 F.
- Place steaks on preheated grill. Brush extra marinade on top of steaks. Close lid.
- Flip steaks after 5 minutes. Brush extra marinade on steaks again.
- Flip steaks again after 4 minutes. Allow steaks to cook for 1 additional minute.