Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Every time I make this, it dissapears in no time!
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 small onion, diced
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large baguette, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl & refrigerate until ready to use.
- Brush baguette slices with olive oil.
- Toast sliced bread in oven under broiler.
- Top toasted bread slices w/ shrimp mixture.