1/3 Photos of Best Seller Caramel Corn
When I used to regularly do Christmas craft shows, I always sold this packaged up in Christmas tins; it was a big seller for me. My SIL always hoped it wouldn't sell well, though, so she could eat what didn't sell! Based on a Bonnie Stern recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1When I make this recipe, it's the only time I haul out my hot-air popcorn popper; use 1/3 cup popcorn to achieve the 8 cups of popped corn.
- 2Preheat oven to 275F; have ready a jelly roll pan.
- 3Place popped corn in a very large bowl.
- 4In a large, heavy saucepan over high heat, combine the sugar, butter and corn syrup and bring to a boil; let boil for two minutes, stirring continuously.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Note that it is IMPORTANT to use a large saucepan, as this mixture will bubble up.
- 7Add baking soda and vanilla to sugar mixture and combine well.
- 8Pour this mixture over popped corn and combine, then spread mixture out onto jelly roll pan.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, stirring well every 10 minutes.
- 10Let cool before eating.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Seller Caramel Corn
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.0
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 88.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g