I came up with this recipe about 15 years ago, I make it for potlucks and such and its always cleaned up quick. takes a bit of time for chopping and such but is worth every bit of it. This makes a large batch, but can be cut in half for smaller appetites. Tastes even better when made a day ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (680.38 g) package tri-color spiral pasta
- 907.18 g imitation crabmeat
- 453.59 g small shrimp, boiled
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced, including tops
- 453.59 g package frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 170.09 g can large black olives, drained and sliced
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 236.59 ml zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1Boil pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water till cooled. Drain well.
- 2Blend mayo and zesty Italian dressing until smooth and creamy.
- 3Coarsely chop crabmeat.
- 4Toss pasta, crab, shrimp, green onions, peas,and black olives. Toss with dressing until well mixed and chill.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Seafood Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.6
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.2 mg
- Sodium 1060.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 21.4 g