Recipe by brnealtx
I came up with this recipe about 15 years ago, I make it for potlucks and such and its always cleaned up quick. takes a bit of time for chopping and such but is worth every bit of it. This makes a large batch, but can be cut in half for smaller appetites. Tastes even better when made a day ahead.
Top Review by stacylu
We loved this - I omitted the shrimp due to my allergies and added some Mrs Dash for extra flavor but otherwise kept as is. It got great reviews and will be a regular addition to our BBQ routines. Thanks!
- 2 (12 ounce) packages tri-color spiral pasta
- 2 lbs imitation crabmeat
- 1 lb small shrimp, boiled
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced, including tops
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1 (6 ounce) canlarge black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water till cooled. Drain well.
- Blend mayo and zesty Italian dressing until smooth and creamy.
- Coarsely chop crabmeat.
- Toss pasta, crab, shrimp, green onions, peas,and black olives. Toss with dressing until well mixed and chill.