Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I am posting this recipe so I will never lose it again.
Make and share this Best Sausage Gravy for Biscuits and Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a saucepan, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Stir in butter until melted.
- Sprinkle with flour.
- Gradually stir in milk, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Serve over biscuits.
my first go at making breakfast gravy - i did add bacon and some ham (big meat eaters) - PERFECT instructions... doing the flour first then you just need to add milk until desired thikness... awesome recipe - thank you!!!!
5 star gravy! BUT I did add more pepper. :) thanks for posting!