- 1 lb medium to hot sausage (I use Tennessee Pride)
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup minced sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (I use Lea & Perrins)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or Salt)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 375*.
- Using your hands, mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined, and roll into Half Dollar size balls.
- Place Sausage Balls on a nonstick cookie sheet and bake for 15-18 minute
- Do Not Over Bake.
- These balls can be frozen for 30 days and still taste great!