Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
A one-bite treat that's great for parties, breakfast, or on the go.
- 1 lb medium to hot sausage (I use Tennessee Pride)
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup minced sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (I use Lea & Perrins)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or Salt)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat Oven to 375*.
- Using your hands, mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined, and roll into Half Dollar size balls.
- Place Sausage Balls on a nonstick cookie sheet and bake for 15-18 minute
- Do Not Over Bake.
- These balls can be frozen for 30 days and still taste great!
Fabulous! I made these for a memorial day picnic and they were actually served at room temperature. they were gone in an instant and were soooo easy to make. Thanks!
We do this recipe every year for thanksgiving (before we eat...you know...to stave off the dying of hunger from smelling all that good food cooking!!!). It's so easy and a huge hit!!!!
Great tasting sausage balls. The whole family loved them!!