Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I order sangria at nearly every Mexican and Spanish (tapas) restaurant I go, and I truly don't believe any I've had tops this recipe I make at home.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups triple sec
- 1⁄2 cup apricot brandy
- 7 oranges
- 3 limes
- club soda
- Juice all but one of the oranges and limes.
- Mix juice, wine, triple sec and apricot brandy in a pitcher.
- Slice remaining orange and lime into thin slices and drop into pitcher.
- Put ice into red wine glass or brandy snifter.
- Pour glass 2/3 full of sangria and top remaining 1/3 of glass with club soda.
- Stir and enjoy!
This is really great! I will be making it often. I used a light red wine (pinot noir) because that's what I had open. Thanks so much for posting - I'm so glad I tried it. Made for Spring PAC 09.