I absolutely LOVE salsa! The chunkier, the better in my opinion. My DH doesn't like it too chunky though, so I put some in a blender for him. If you like it spicy, then add a cut up jalapeno to your desired "heat" level. I leave it out and just eat this stuff by the spoonful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice the tomatoes and take the seeds out (or you can leave them in if you'd like -- I prefer them out!).
- 2Cut the green onion into small rings.
- 3Dice the red pepper about the same size as the tomatoes.
- 4In a bowl mix all of the ingredients and salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (688 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.0
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: