1/2 Photos of Best Raw-Broccoli Salad
After monkeying around with several broccoli salad recipes, I finally came up with a winner that I love, and my guests do too. This is excellent on a buffet table and always goes quickly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare broccoli by washing it well, trimming off large leaves, cutting florets into bite-size pieces and peeling the stem, then slicing thinly.
- 2Place in a large bowl and add crumbled bacon, onion and cheese; stir.
- 3In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine mayo, vinegar and sugar.
- 4Pour over salad ingredients and toss well; refrigerate for at least 4 hours to let flavours blend.
- 5Just before serving, add the halved cherry tomatoes and stir again.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Raw-Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.9
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 179.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar