Recipe by Sharon Anne
I have played around with raspberry vinaigette recipes for years. This is my very best!
Top Review by KLHquilts
I just finished making this for a dinner party that's due to start in 30 minutes -- but I didn't want to wait to tell you how good it is! Just the right sweet/sour combination, lots of flavor -- this is a definite keeper!
- 118.29 ml canola oil
- 6 frozen raspberries, thawed
- 44.37 ml raspberry vinegar (Star brand is best)
- 29.58 ml seedless raspberry jam (or mixed berry jelly)
- 14.79 ml granulated sugar (or to taste)
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard (country-style preferred)
- 4.92 ml poppy seed
- 1.23 ml onion powder