Recipe by Sharon Anne
I have played around with raspberry vinaigette recipes for years. This is my very best!
Top Review by KLHquilts
I just finished making this for a dinner party that's due to start in 30 minutes -- but I didn't want to wait to tell you how good it is! Just the right sweet/sour combination, lots of flavor -- this is a definite keeper!
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 6 frozen raspberries, thawed
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar (Star brand is best)
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam (or mixed berry jelly)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (country-style preferred)
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder