Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Although I like to try other potato salad recipes, I always come back to this one that I have been making for a while. Combined several recipes and came up with this one.
- 4 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet gherkin
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1 cup Miracle Whip or 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- DRESSING: Combine Miracle Whip, or Mayo, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Combine potatoes, eggs, onion, celery and pickle.
- Add dressing to potato mixture and mix lightly.
Add some chopped green olives, crunchy bacon and some caramelized onions & BAM!! makes this potato salad the bomb!!
Great potato salad! Sprinkled a little paprika on top, no other changes. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Very good. I used relish instead of pickles, added more egg yolks, and a little more celery and it came out really good. I will use this again!