Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Although I like to try other potato salad recipes, I always come back to this one that I have been making for a while. Combined several recipes and came up with this one.
- 4 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet gherkin
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1 cup Miracle Whip or 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- DRESSING: Combine Miracle Whip, or Mayo, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Combine potatoes, eggs, onion, celery and pickle.
- Add dressing to potato mixture and mix lightly.
Great potato salad! Sprinkled a little paprika on top, no other changes. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Very good. I used relish instead of pickles, added more egg yolks, and a little more celery and it came out really good. I will use this again!
I'm eating it right now as I type. MMMMM good! It is easy to make. My husband made this batch. He used celery salt instead of regular salt too. I'm making this for every family get together. Not good for my diet though lol.