1/2 Photos of Best Pork 'n Beans and Hamburger Casserole
Sharon the Rocket's Note:
Adapted from an old Campbell's Pork 'N Beans recipe that was on the back of the can label. Since I couldn't find it, I found a different recipe that sounded similar and then tweeked it a bit. It makes a lot so you could easily reduce it half for an evening meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef in large skillet with diced onion and green pepper.
- 2Drain beef mixture and put into large dutch oven or large pot.
- 3Add all other in gredients and gently stir until everything is mixed together well.
- 4Cover and simmer over low heat for 1/2 hour.
- 5Serve warmed. Leftovers should be stored in covered container in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Pork 'n Beans and Hamburger Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.4
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 94.4 mg
- Sodium 1536.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 33.7 g