- 3 pork boneless pork chops
- 0.5 (142 g) package Shake-n-Bake
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix Shake and Bake,parmasen and italian seasoning together on a plate.
- Dip one pork chop into the melted butter until evenly coated.Then dip buttered pork chop into Shake and Bake mixture.
- Repeat with remaining pork chops.
- Place chops on foil lined baking pan.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes. (for 1/2 inch thick pork chops).
- MMMM -- Enjoy.!