1/1 Photo of Best Pork Chops Ever
I found this recipe online and altered it to my taste.....They are soo flavourful and moist...I hope you like them as much as I do !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix Shake and Bake,parmasen and italian seasoning together on a plate.
- 3Dip one pork chop into the melted butter until evenly coated.Then dip buttered pork chop into Shake and Bake mixture.
- 4Repeat with remaining pork chops.
- 5Place chops on foil lined baking pan.
- 6Bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes. (for 1/2 inch thick pork chops).
- 7MMMM -- Enjoy.!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Pork Chops Ever
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.0
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 169.0 mg
- Sodium 300.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 41.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: