Recipe by michEgan
These are wonderful lemon bars that will fast become your favorite! If you love lemon, you gotta try these! WARNING: They are very addicting, and so gooood. You will agree I'm sure.
Top Review by TexasKelly
These were very good. I used lime juice instead of lemon, next time I may add more lime or lemon, to make it a little more zingy. All in all it was very good though, the directions were perfect. I will definately make this again.
- 1 cup butter, soften
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Butter, 2 c.
- flour and powdered sugar until crumbly.
- Pat this mixture into a 9 x 13 pan. Pack this in very tightly, it will help prevent crumbly crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 325 degrees.
- While this is baking: Mix together, 4 eggs, 2 C.
- sugar, 1/3 c.
- lemon juice and 1/4 c.
- Beat well.
- Pour over the baked crust and return to oven and bake an additional 25 minutes.
- (325 degrees).
- Cool bars and sift powdered sugar over the top.