Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This dip is so yummy! I have tried others that I thought were good, but felt like they were missing something and it inspired me to come up with my own. Sometimes I will make this dip for dinner and serve it with toasted baguette slices. I add pepperoni to mine but I am sure you could add beef or sausage or even make it veggie if you prefer. If you are serving this for dinner it will serve 4 and if using as an appetizer it will serve 12 which is what I have listed the servings for.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 6 ounces pepperoni, chopped and divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 pan.
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- With hand mixer or large spoon mix together the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Fold in the marinara sauce.
- Add the garlic, Italian seasoning and onion powder and stir well.
- Then add half each of the mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and chopped pepperoni and mix well.
- Pour into the greased baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Top with the remaining pepperoni and then the remaining cheeses.
- Cook in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Enjoy with toasted baguette slices or your favorite crackers!
This is great with Chunks of king's Hawaiian bread
Spring PAC 2008: This dip is outstanding. Pizza in dip form - can't get better than that!