1/2 Photos of Best Pecan Sandies
Barb Gertz's Note:
These are a must at our house during the holidays. They don't last long, That is why I like this larger recipe.I think that BUTTER is a must in Pecan Sandies. Enjoy (prep time does not include chill time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream to gether butter and sugar until smooth.
- 2Beat in water and vanilla.
- 3Stir in the flour and pecans until well blended (I use the mixer).
- 4Cover dough and chill at least 4 hours (can be chilled over night).
- 5Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- 6Shape dough into walnut sized balls or cresents.
- 7Place 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- 8Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- 9Roll in powdered sugar while still warm.
- 10I like to double roll them in the powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Pecan Sandies
Serving Size: 1 (1390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 67.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g