- 236.59 ml light corn syrup
- 236.59 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 78.07 ml melted butter
- 1.62 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 295.73 ml chopped pecans
- 1 uncooked pie shells (I use the frozen ones) or 48 miniature tart shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and pour into pie shell.
- Or if you are choosing to make tarts, fill tarts shells to the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45 to 50 minutes for the pie and 18 to 20 minutes for the tarts.
- Test with a toothpick, if it comes out dry, the pie/tarts are done.