1/1 Photo of Best Peanut Butter Layered Brownies
Do you want a rich wonderful brownie, then here it is! It has a wonderful layer of peanut butter. My family goes goo-goo over this one. I hope yours does too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brownie Layer.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Microwave unsweetened chocolate with 3/4 butter on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
- 4Stir till chocolate is completely melted.
- 5Stir granulated sugar into melted chocolate.
- 6Mix in eggs and 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; blend well.
- 7Stir in flour and walnuts.
- 8Spread into 13x9-inch greased pan.
- 9Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- 10DO NOT OVER BAKE.
- 12Peanut butter layer:.
- 13Mix peanut butter, 3 tablespoons butter, powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in another bowl.
- 14Blend till smooth, adding up to 1/4 cup of milk to make it a nice spreading consistency.( You may need more milk to make it spreadable, this part can be a little difficult, if the peanut butter does not spread easily, make sure you dip your spatula in water. Sometimes I even have to sprinkle alittle water on top of the peanut butter to smooth).
- 15Spread over the cooled brownies.
- 16Top Layer:.
- 17Microwave semisweet chocolate for 1 1/2 minutes with the 1/4 cup butter.
- 18Stir till smooth.
- 19Spread over peanut butter layer.
- 20Cool until set.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Peanut Butter Layered Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1678 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.9
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.9 mg
- Sodium 126.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g