Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
What better way to get rid of left over Halloween candy, than making cookies with the kids. Very simple and fun to make.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 (2/3-7/8 ounce) peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix first five ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add butter or margarine, egg, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Cut peanut butter cup candies into 1/2" pieces.
- Fold into mixture.
- Shape into walnut sized balls and place on cookie sheets that are greased or sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
easy cookie to make and a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy. The boys loved them