Recipe by Nurse Rain
Got this recipe off the Kraft Peanut Butter jar. With only 3 ingredients and three steps, I can make PB cookies every day! Soft and chewy, easy to make. Fresh out of the oven in under 20 minutes.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix ingredients in bowl starting with 1/2 cup sugar.
- Add more sugar until dough is not too sticky to roll into balls.
- Do just that and roll them into one inch balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes, careful not to overbake.
- How easy was that?