1/3 Photos of Best Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
These have remained a family favorite for years and I still make them, you may omit the chocolate chips but I like to add them in, also you may use 1/2 cup each butter and shortening if desired :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter or 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple extract (or use 2 teaspoons vanilla)
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip (can use regular size chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup peanuts, finely chopped
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a cookie sheet.
- 3In a bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- 4Add in eggs and vanilla; beat well until thoroughly combined.
- 5In another bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 6Stir the dry mixture into the creamed until combined.
- 7Add/mix in mini chocolate chips.
- 8Chill dough for about 4 hours or overnight.
- 9Drop by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- 10Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cookies begin to brown around the edges (try not to overbake!).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 136.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g