Recipe by STARTERWIFE
This is what I used to eat before diabetes. I still fix it for kids and grandkids and yes, I get the first bite and I'm happy.
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2 banana, sliced lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon favorite jelly
Directions See How It's Made
- Smear mayo on both pieces of bread.
- Smear on peanut butter (adjust to your liking if you want more).
- Add sliced bananas.
- Add jelly.
- Put together sandwich.
- Wash down with milk or cola.
- Now this is good eatn in the neighborhood, or as Alton Brown says, "good eats".