Recipe by Babychops
I threw this together and wow'd the boyfriend who's only complaint was that I didn't cook enough of it so I've upped the recipe to make sure you'll have enough! Quite frankly, it was the best tasting chicken I've ever made. Hope you enjoy! You can find the black truffle butter on Amazon.com if it isn't available in your area.
Top Review by Ivy Food Sleuth
Of course it's delicious. It's the truffle butter! Which makes it very expensive. I gave it four stars instead of five only because of that. I'm sure you'll agree Babychops that we have to think where best to use that precious truffle butter and there are many candidates. Good recipe though!
- 8 chicken thighs
- 118.29 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml salt
- 9.85 ml fresh ground pepper
- 2 eggs
- 39.43 ml black truffle butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line broiler pan with foil & spray with Pam.
- Add all dry ingredients to a baggie.
- Beat eggs & pour into a baggie, add chicken. Shake until thoroughly coated.
- Place chicken pieces one at a time in dry ingredients, shake until coated.
- Place chicken pieces one at a time back into egg baggie, coat.
- Place chicken one more time into dry ingredients baggie & shake until coated.
- Arrange chicken on foil & bake for 20 minutes skin side down on center oven rack.
- Turn chicken, top each piece with a teaspoon of the black truffle butter and bake for another 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy, goes well with Classico garlic parmesan alfredo sauce & your favorite tortellini.