I threw this together and wow'd the boyfriend who's only complaint was that I didn't cook enough of it so I've upped the recipe to make sure you'll have enough! Quite frankly, it was the best tasting chicken I've ever made. Hope you enjoy! You can find the black truffle butter on Amazon.com if it isn't available in your area.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line broiler pan with foil & spray with Pam.
- 3Add all dry ingredients to a baggie.
- 4Beat eggs & pour into a baggie, add chicken. Shake until thoroughly coated.
- 5Place chicken pieces one at a time in dry ingredients, shake until coated.
- 6Place chicken pieces one at a time back into egg baggie, coat.
- 7Place chicken one more time into dry ingredients baggie & shake until coated.
- 8Arrange chicken on foil & bake for 20 minutes skin side down on center oven rack.
- 9Turn chicken, top each piece with a teaspoon of the black truffle butter and bake for another 20-25 minutes.
- 10Enjoy, goes well with Classico garlic parmesan alfredo sauce & your favorite tortellini.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Parmesan Chicken Ever
Serving Size: 1 (492 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1104.1
- Calories from Fat 640
- Total Fat 71.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 549.6 mg
- Sodium 3592.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 85.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: