Looking for the perfect pancake? I promise, this absolutely tops all. My mother spent years tinkering with different recipes and finally came out with this winner! I've made them full-fat and fat free and they always turn out to be phenomenal! These pancakes can really stand on their own feet, but feel free to tweak to your heart's desire with cinnamon, nutmeg, extra vanilla, or fun add-in's like blueberries or chocolate chips. Have fun and Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all dry ingredients together and set aside.
- 2Mix wet ingredients well and add to dry mixture.
- 3Whisk together until well-combined but still a tad lumpy.
- 4Pour 1/4 cup batter into nonstick pan on medium heat and wait for bubbles to appear on top before turning (this takes a little longer than your average pancake, because these are so substantial).
- 5Second side will not take quite as long.
- 6Proceed with rest of batter.
- 7Be sure to cover finished pancakes with a towel so they don't get cold while you finish the rest.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Pancakes You Will Ever Make!
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 656.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g