Wendys Kitchen's Note:
From : http://www.girlgonecountry.com/recipes-2/best-paleo-pancakes/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (almond, goat, cow or coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup almond meal (I used Trader Joeâ s almond meal) or 3/4 cup flour (I used Trader Joeâ s almond meal)
- 1/4 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon gelatin (helps bind)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (helps the rise and enhances the flavor)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1Place all ingredients in the blender and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- 2Let the batter sit for 1 minute to let the coconut flour fluff up.
- 3Meanwhile, heat up a large skillet on medium heat with oil or butter. Pour the batter to make small to medium sized pancakes.
- 4Once a few bubbles pop on the pancakes flip to cook on the other side for 1 minute, or until the pancake center springs back when you touch it.
- 5Serve with whipped cream, berries and honey (for a special treat).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Paleo Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.9
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 287.5 mg
- Sodium 588.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: