1/4 Photos of Best Orange Dreamsicle Cake
Marsha D.'s Note:
If you love the taste of orange cream popsicles you'll love this cake. I made this for a cookout in the summer and there was no leftovers to go back home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set out Cool Whip to thaw.
- 2Prepare cake mix according to directions for a 9x13 pan,.
- 3After the cake is done and you bring out of oven, poke holes throughout the cake with a fork.
- 4Prepare Orange jello with 1 cup of boiling water and pour over the cake.
- 5Allow to cool in pan for 30 minutes.
- 6In a large mixing bowl, mix together with hand mixer (or other) instant vanilla pudding with 1 cup milk.
- 7Stir in orange and vanilla extracts, mix well.
- 8Fold in Cool whip Spread over the cake and chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Orange Dreamsicle Cake
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.9
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 360.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g