If you love the taste of orange cream popsicles you'll love this cake. I made this for a cookout in the summer and there was no leftovers to go back home.
- Set out Cool Whip to thaw.
- Prepare cake mix according to directions for a 9x13 pan,.
- After the cake is done and you bring out of oven, poke holes throughout the cake with a fork.
- Prepare Orange jello with 1 cup of boiling water and pour over the cake.
- Allow to cool in pan for 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together with hand mixer (or other) instant vanilla pudding with 1 cup milk.
- Stir in orange and vanilla extracts, mix well.
- Fold in Cool whip Spread over the cake and chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving.