1/3 Photos of Best Orange Creamsicle Cake
This is by far one of the best cake recipes. You simply must try it! 8) Very fun, refreshing, wonderful cake for summer! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box orange cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (6 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1Bake cake as needed in 9x13-inch pan.
- 2When baked and cooled, poke holes all over cake with meat fork.
- 3Mix large box of Jello with the waters and just let it start to set up.
- 4Slowly pour over the cooled cake and allow to run into holes all over cake.
- 5Chill cake until Jello is set.
- 6In large bowl, cream the cheese until creamy.
- 7Add the dry Jello powder, pudding mix, milk and the vanilla extract; beat well.
- 8Fold in Cool Whip.
- 9Spread on cake and chill until served.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Orange Creamsicle Cake
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.9
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.0 mg
- Sodium 599.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 50.5 g
- Protein 7.2 g