1/3 Photos of Best Onion Rings Ever
OK here is a very simple recipe that makes the best and crunchiest onion rings ever. you will be making these over and over again they are better than any restaurant you have ever eaten yes they are that good and best of all they are simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, cornstarch, instant potatoes, and club soda in a bowl stir well and let sit for about ten minuets.
- 2place 2-3 cups Panko in a pan or bowl for dredging.
- 3cut onions into 1/4 size rings and separate.
- 4heat oil to 350 degrees.
- 5dredge onion rings in batter then coat with Panko.
- 6fry onion rings 2-3 minuets flipping half way or until golden brown remove from oil and season with salt.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Onion Rings Ever
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.6
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 206.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g