Recipe by kodeeb
I love this recipe ! Super simple, very nutritious, & delicious. Will feed an army !
- 1 (26 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (28 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 2 (28 ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 2 cups light sour cream
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Club crackers
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake chicken in oven until done.
- Shred chicken and mix all ingredients in a large bowl, except crackers.
- Pour mixture into large casserole dish.
- Crush crackers and pour evenly over mixture.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool. Enjoy!